1. Cookies use
A cookie is a file which is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about browsing habits of users or devices and, depending on the information stored and the way you use your computer, they may be used for recognizing the user.
They also improve the user´s experience on the website by offering information that may be of his interest.
3. Types and cookies purpose
According to their permanence, they can be classified as follows:
- Session cookies: they are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session.
- Persistent cookies: they expire once they attain its goal (i.e: in order to keep identified an user while browsing)
According to its purpose, they can be classified as follows:
- Performance cookies (technical and personalization cookies). These cookies store user´s preferences for the options and services that exist therein so that the user does not have to configure again in the next session. I.e: volume configuration for playing videos or the type of browser through which the service is accessed.
- Geo-location cookies: these cookies are used to find out where a service is being demanded. They are completely anonymous and it’s only used for adapting website content to the location.
- Registration cookies: these are generated once the user has registered or logged in a website and are used with the following purposes:
- Keep the user identified so if he closes the computer or the browser, when re-accessing the page, he will be identified. This function can be deactivated by clicking on “Sign out”
- Check if the user is authorized to access certain services, such as participating in a contest.
- Analytical cookies: this cookie is only generated while the user is browsing and will serve to identify the user next time via a client identifier that is randomly generated. The main objectives of these cookies are:
- Anonymous identification of users (it identifies the device, not the person) and therefore, they provide approximated calculations of number of visits and their distribution in time.
- Determine the most popular areas in the website
- Knowing if it is a first-time user or not. Important: unless the user has logged in, the cookie will never be associated to a personal detail that may identify the person who is browsing. These cookies are only use for statistical purposes.
4. How to block or eliminate cookies
You may allow, block or eliminate cookies installed in your device by changing your browser configuration. You may find related info in the links bellow:
Please note that, the deactivation of certain cookies may hamper the browsing.
All the changes made in the browser configuration will be saved until the user decides to change them.
The website www.aguilardedios.com can modify the cookies policy in accordance with legal requirements or with the purpose of adapt it to the instructions dictated by the “Agencia Española de Protección de Datos”
For this reason, we recommend reviewing this policy periodically. However, were a significant change to be implemented, we will communicate it either on our website or via mail to our registered users.